2011年5月30日星期一

#13 Holiday

So my holiday started on 27th of May.
Exam had ended like finally, haha.
Didn't really have enough sleep during the exams, felt quite regret that some subjects I did not really put in my effort to read through like Science and Add Maths. Anyhow, the regret feelings doesn't makes a different. I still PROCASTINATING. Hmmmm.
Well the exam had over, so yeah, I could only wait for the results, hope it would be a lot of A's haha.

So last Friday ( 27-5-2011 ), ate lunch at Wong Kok Restaurant and had a walk, long walk, in the shopping centre because we need to wait for the movie start. Went for the movie 'Priest' after school. It was a not bad movie, maybe they would say just ok, but I feel the movie is quite interesting, is just that I am a bit sleepy due to the lack of sleeping time and I am tired after 2 weeks hard work.
Thought would be going to CEO have some singing season, haha, enjoying my ownself, but there is no time and people.
Nevermind, next time then. :)
So after the movie, I took cab with my friends heading to Darren's house gathering.
I was a bit paiseh there.. -.-
By the way, it was DAMN FUN, with all the peoples haha especially Mr. Gan was there.
He brought up the feeling of excitedness over there, haha.
I like it, I like it, I like it.

Saturday.
Hmmm, let me think, haha, thats why I must write it down, if not I am sure I will forgetten. My 17th life. The fun...
So yeah, early in the morning, I forgotten actually -.- haha, errr...
I remembered I woke up at 10 on Saturday thinking: Wah, holiday still can wake up so early.
Then I dyed my hair, went for Cambridge until 10.
Out of sudden, The CKM called and want to go for a movie, unfortunately there is no more tickets available that night.
CKM go here go there. -.- Went behind the Park Royal Hotel to find some supper and then said want to go to Jalan Alor eat. It's damn far and I am sweating here and there.
Luckily I stopped her at MCD. I ate the set which free a limited glass. And now the glass don't know fly where dy.
Sit at MCD till 2 then went to CKM's house. Watched MU vs Barcelona. MU dissapoint my trust towards them. Went home and sleep after like 20 minutes.

Sunday.
Early morning went to piano lesson.
Then went back home to fetch JM go to Time Square together, had a hair cut and bought a pair of new shoes that cost RM35, my sis says it was ugly -.-. Anyway I am bringing to SINGAPORE, haha.
Met up with the people and had some lunch at Wong Kok.
They played snooker in RainForest but I fall asleep there. I mean in purpose, because I am damn too tired.
After that, we went for the movie 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4', some part was funny.
Went to gym and after that went back home. My day past.

Monday.
So yeah this morning. Wake up early Went all the way up to Kuchai Lama to find Yang and Beh for a breakfast.
Went for the dim sum and it cost me RM16, by the way it was worth for me, first time having dim sum.
Wanted to find something to do, so we decided to go to Beh's house, haha which have 3 floors. *ahem*
Do nothing there but just chit chat a bit, play I phone a bit, talk here talk there, saw the cute pressable panda, haha.
And something made me laugh, I mean real laugh. That KNDY fall down. HAHA. Like randomly.
Let me describe. Haha.
So it started like this. HE sit on a chair with no wheel under it, and I don't know why he could fall down. HAHA. He sat on the chair and he put his leg on a blue big ball. Haha, my thought was, I mean, the truth was, Beh shouted said: 你在做么?
I knew he noticed he himself was ON THE WAY felling down, but he just can't do nothing and control himself to let the chair slip away. Haha.
He knew he will fall down, he wanted to stop himself from falling down but he coudn't haha, and I am laughing right now.
So yeah, the next scenery was the chair fall funnily near the cupboard upside down and he his butt was sticking with the floor infront of the chair with some helpless face.
Haha, I laughed for this for at least 5 minute. I will always remember this and all kind of funny stuff you did, like in the BBQ plaza, in the cinema? *wink* Hahaha.
Went back home, have a bathe and slept and now I am typing here.

Haha, holiday should be, must be fun people.
You know why? Because this would be the LAST HOLIDAY with my friends.
My friends now are already so busy, how to say the future? I know we wouldn't have chance to meet again. Maybe. In the future.
And when the August holiday come, we would all busy preparing for SPM trial and we only have a week time so I don't think we will have much time out and gather together.
How to say after the SPM, everyone will be busy working and studying on their coleege I believe.
Before this holiday I always think of staying out LATE.
But there would not be a chance because of school day and exams.
And now I am given the chance, so I must use it wisely. So that my time wouldn't have wasted.
I know this holiday will just pass in a blink of eye, damn fast. I know it. So yeah appreciate it from now. MUST. Staying up late, find friends all those. :) Haha.

So the following plan was to renew my passport, buy clothes and GO FOR SINGAPORE.
Lot more to come. I will update my blog, soon... :)

没有评论:

发表评论