2011年4月12日星期二

#12 Dance practice

So last week was a very busy week.
Went for Sports Day and 3 days outing in a shot. HAHA. Fun :)

Something not good happened, sorry for saying you kiam siap kia. :(
Not in purpose, but the way you did things make me said it.
Anyway sorry bout it, hope you don't put in your heart, we still brother right? :)

So early in the morning follow Sab's car thought of buying "Kosmo" newspaper,
cause she said there will be our Japanese Exchange Programme's photo.
But end up wasted RM1 because there is nothing about our exchange programme inside.
It's not about the money, but I just wanted to cut the news out and keep it as my memento.

So today after the school end.
Me, Eu Jin, Beh Beh, Li Hao, Chee How and Patrick stayed back to learn our dance for I.U Day a.k.a International Understanding Day.
So we only able to learn a bit of steps as they people keep on talking craps and do some stupid stuff.
AHAHAHAHA. It's okay. :)
Btw, I feel very nervous cause I.U Day will be next Friday and yet we just started today.
Only 10 more days to go. I don't think we can do it. But will try our very best? :)
AHAHAHA. If we last minute still can't do it, can we quit? :) Don't want to lose face infront of audience.
This had always been my problem. I scared facing people. I mean lots of people.
When I am on the stage or somewhere with lots of people. I scared of how people looks at me.
I am lack of confidence!
How could I get my confidence? :( Need to find someway to get it.
I hate myself being like this.
Why couldn't I be someone full of confidence? Hate it!!! :(

So I learned one thing today.
不要去在意人家的眼光,因为你的路还是要走,
你不能因为人家的眼光而慢下自己,
如果你真的在意,那你只会停留在原地。
Although I understood it, but can I use it WISELY? :O
Idk...

没有评论:

发表评论