2011年4月7日星期四

#9 Memories 07/04/2011

Memories is something that is special for us as a human.
This special memories will follow me till my life ends.
I've found that, when you don't write it down, it will lost SLOWLY. 
I hope I'll have some nice and amazing memories.
This is my last year of my high school life,
I must do lots of things that will make my high school life interesting and no regrets.
College life would be tough?
I don't know, just wanted to live my life now. Interestingly!

I'll try my best to write down what happened around me during this high school life,
so like when I'm old and when I look back my past, I would have no regrets. Hehe.

People says high school life is the most fun part in everyone's life.
I agreed!
So, I hope that I would appreciate everyday, and life my live full.
I wanted to do things to make it interesting, but what could I do? =x

没有评论:

发表评论