2011年4月9日星期六

#11 Sports Day

It's Sports Day!!! Weeee...
Soooo it is my last Sports Day in my High School Life. =(
I enjoyed it. A LOT? =) Hehehehe.

So early in the morning reach Sab's house and tumpang her car to Stadium.
Helped Y.E clubs to take all the can drinks and stuff ( I not Y.E member, see I so good =] )
Then faster go to the running lane to wait for the march past to start.
I actually didn't stress much cause I just hold the banner and doesn't need to march. HEHEHE.

Although Yellow House doesn't win =(, but still we got the SEMANGAT right? =)
Thanks for all the members who tried their really best in the Sports Day.
Next year I will... Erm maybe... Coming back and have a visit again. =)

After Sports Day, then me go mandi mandi then head to CEO for Li Shen's Birthday.
Happy Birthday Li Shen. HEHEHE.
Enjoyed singing. Then go for movie 单身男女...
I just watch half of the movie cause, I continue singing at CEO when all the peoples ran away. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. A big rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.
I mean SUPER big. HEHE.

Then next day movie again. Choy Lee Fut. AHAHA. We should actually enjoy life. =)

没有评论:

发表评论