2011年4月7日星期四

#10 Things I did..

Time flies. It's April now. Mid Year coming soon and follow by SPM.
Stressful.
This is just a process of life, high school life. =)
Think positively. As always, no matter how bad is the condition. =)

So, these are things I did on the past 2 months. Hehe.
I did my last standard sports. HEHEHE.
I got 9 points for it. NO REGRETS.
I run like mad, throw with my best energy and jump hard,
cause this will be my last year and I hope our house will win on the sports day.
Although it's far away from blue house, but still.. POSITIVE THINKING =)

Hmmm.. And and and, I get to join cross country AGAIN, hehehe.
I got 3 points same as last year. I really got run with my full strength la,
but what to do, fat people couldn't contribute much, sorry Yellow house.
But I tried my best =)

Besides that, I participated in Student Exchange Programme.
AHAHAHAHA. Interesting right my last year of high school life.
So I brought my Japanese student a.k.a Yanaai, with my friends and their Japanese student to hang around Kuala Lumpur.
Trust me. It is really fun. I mean extremely fun. HAHAHAHA. We brought them to almost 10 places in 2 days 1 night time?
Friends are always the best.
Thanks SC for letting me and my student stay in your house.
And also thanks to KKZ who lend us his driver for fetching us here and there. THANK YOU!
I love you guys. =)
I get to knew new people. Henry, a person with full of knowledge of life.
When I get trouble in my life, I could always asks some way to solve it from him. =)

A lot of event is coming soon, Sports day, I.U night and lots more.
Will try my best to join all this event as this is my last year. HEHE.

没有评论:

发表评论